Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Surprise!

This Christmas was filled with lots of family fun.  We did lots of visiting this year and saw a lot of family we haven't seen in a while.  It's amazing how the adults always look the same but the kids just keep getting bigger and bigger!

On Christmas morning I got the best surprise, my True North frame was wheeled into the living room to my utter shock and delight!  Apparently Adam has been slaving away his evenings in the garage building wheel sets and sneaking off to Fergus under the pretense of a night ride complete with fake sweat and riding gear to pick up parts and then the frame because Hugh was able to get it done in time for Christmas.  Thanks Hugh!  Adam had been sneaking around for over a month and he was convinced that I was suspicious of him and I would think he was cheating on me.  I was oblivious however and hadn't noticed a thing!



I still have to iron out the details on my colour.  I really want a metallic pink like my I pod colour.

The frame is amazingly light, what a different ride from my Kona Lisa which sold the week before Christmas incidentally.  I took it out for a little spin Christmas morning and ended up in the forest booting down the trails.  It was slick with mud so I had trouble making the hills and I got the raw frame muddy so I had to spend some time making sure she was really clean.

She needs a name... I will have to think on that.

No comments: